· Material: 100% Rayon
· Breathable Fabric, soft and comfortable
· Strong and extremely absorbent.
· Soft and comfortable.
· Drapes well and does not have a problem with static.
· Made in a variety of qualities and weights and can be made to resemble natural fabrics.
· Can wrinkle easily.
· Shrink by 5-10% after wash.
· Cut oversize to allow for shrinkage (After shrinkage, the garments fall into the appropriate size ranges)
· Hand washing is best for washable rayon garments.
· It may shrink, stretch, and possibly bleed dyes all over from being washed in hot water in a washing machine or dried in a dryer
· Rayon does not melt but burns at high temperatures.
· Most of the washable rayon garments today are labeled "hand wash, cool water, drip dry or dry flat". This is important to follow because when rayon is wet, it loses 30% to 50% of its strength.
Model wears a size 8, and is 172cm tall.
Please Note: The placement of the pattern may vary from style to style, making each piece unique.